Europe’s acclaimed new Floorify range of rigid vinyl planks and tiles, developed and designed in Belgium, is now available from leading South African flooring specialist, KBAC Flooring. Floorify has attracted strong interest at major trade exhibitions since its launch and will excite designers of both commercial and residential properties locally.
Its versatility has especially been welcomed: Floorify wide planks and tiles have no standard sizes and are created specifically to individual interior flooring requirements. Planks of up to 2 metres in length – the longest and widest available on the market – can be supplied to create seemingly endless visual lines to make rooms look bigger, with joints hardly noticeable.
The range is shock- and stain-resistant achieved by an extra thick protective layer, and feature Floorify’s unique Rigid Core to add stability and strength that can even cope with installation in direct sunlight.
Floorify floors comprise four layers: on top there’s a low-maintenance matte PU, then an ultra-thick wear layer, next the design layer, and finally the patented Rigid Core technology. A dazzling array of designs are available: from a weathered look, concrete, stone, distinctive patina, or streamlined splendour – the choice is yours.
Because the flooring assumes a room’s ambient temperature, Floorify surfaces feel warm under the feet – an important consideration in icy winters.
Some of the other major advantages of Floorify include:
- Easy to lay. Installation is dust- and noise-free and simply calls for rolling out the underlay, and clicking the planks and tiles in place on top of it. The fact that there is no need for any adhesive is a boon for DIY home renovators.
- Complete water-resistance to protect bathroom floors as well as living areas from and kind of liquid spillage.
- Exceptionally quiet surfaces achieved by a sound-absorbing acoustic layer which can absorb up to 21 decibels of potentially noisy foot traffic. Floorify is laid on a 2mm “Comfort Underlay” which reinforce the silence, power and comfort, as the underlay’s name implies.
- Because Floorify flooring does not need transition profiles, you can install areas of up to 20 metres by 20 metres totally profile-free to create sleek and modern floors.
- The flooring can be installed without any preparation on top of existing floors, and Floorify’s thin tiles and planks can easily accommodate underfloor heating.
- Its robust quality can withstand the dropping of heavy weights without any dents or damage.
- Matching skirtings and transition profiles can be provided for any installation.
Floorify also ticks all the green boxes. The flooring contains no harmful substances such as plasticisers, need no adhesive that could contain VOCs, and is suitable for recycling. The lifespan of Floorify rigid vinyl flooring is also exceptionally sustainable and covered by warranties that extend to 25 years, depending on conditions.
Floorify is available as Herringbone, XL Planks, Long Planks, Planks and Big Tiles. Thicknesses range from 4mm to 4.5mm, for residential and commercial applications, respectively.